Friday, October 11, 2013

Neverending

Sometimes, I dont know how I keep going. Lately it really has been one thing after another. On top of the work turmoil, having no money, my cat dying, and more money problems incruing, I still have the overwhelming sense of depression creeping up. I dont think it will ever end. Its a vicious cycle. I finally climb out of the hole just to have problems throw me back in. Then, the depression makes it worse than it really is. Its really hard to cope with. I've always been hopeful of a better future. But each day that passes is a piece of the future becoming a part of my past. They say to be the Change you want to see in the world. They say if you don't like how it is, change it. But its not always possi le to just give yourself money. Death is not inevitable. Bad luck comes, no matter who you are. So, once again, how am I supposed to see that light at the end getting brighter when there are vines of darkness pulling me backwards, more and more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment