Thursday, May 27, 2010

Floating Thoughts

I came to the realization last night that I have nothing tying me down in one place. I have no reason to stay where I am. Sure, I have many great friends. But it’s been proven that our friendship can handle the distance. (And if it can’t handle the distance or anything else of the matter than the friendship isn’t as strong as I thought it was.) So this is also fueling my thoughts of change. This is pushing me to figure out what I need to do for myself. I found myself telling someone today that “I take care of myself”. Of course it was said in a joking manner and in regards to a different subject, but none the less, it is very true. I am the one who has to live with myself and my choices. So of course I need to do what is best for me. Now…just to figure that out…

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about having no reason to stay where I am at... except my son. If it wasn't for my son I wouldn't be here, I would leave this horrid place full of awful critical people and do my own thing somewhere with a surrounding suitable for myself... I hope you figure things out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it to that good place. you deserve it. I hope I can find my home too...

    ReplyDelete