Thursday, May 6, 2010

Road Runner

I'm the type of person who is continuously needing something to do. And I don't mean just a project but something that I am working towards or for. I just finished my freshman year of college(and celebrated by shopping with a friend) so now, I have a couple days to just relax(I move home tomorrow). Already, my mind is thinking about all the things I want to do this summer and beyond. I've been planning on getting a summer job. It is something that I really want and really need(college isn't cheap). It's a little crazy. I'm not really even giving myself the chance to just relax(I'm already kind of bored today). I'm so antsy just to get out there and get a job and earn some money and do something with myself. I mean yes, I am growing and learning and changing just with college(and it's all great) but summer isn't something that I just want to lay around wasting away. I want to do things, go places. I'm just the type of person who can't sit around for long. And lately, it's been getting worse. Not only am I wanting to get out and do things, I'm also wanting to stand up for myself and learn the truth. I'm ready to put myself out there and find things out for myself. I know that I've been saying I need to know the truth for a while now, but I've just been so scared to do anything about it. Now, I know that that was a mistake I've been making. So, slowly but surely, I need to start asking the questions. Getting the answers. Living my life, the crazy pace that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment