Saturday, January 15, 2011

Facing My Own And Moving Past

You think I'm running. You think I'm running away. Yet the truth is I'm just trying to move forward. I'm trying to get to the next stage in my life without falling one more time. It's a battle for happiness. And not just a genuine smile for a few hours every now and then or a pleasant conversation once a week. It's about getting to the point where I don't rely on something else to get me through the say. Running away? No. Running away is for those not wanting to face their own problems. I've thought it through. I've faced my problems. Now I'm taking care of them. I said I wanted a fresh start two years ago. But I didn't give myself that. That's my fault. Now I'm taking this opportunity that has been put in front of me and I'm taking it. One way or another, I'm moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment