Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Progression

So today was a good day. No, nothing special happened. I didn't go anywhere other than to my two Tuesday classes. But it was a good day, despite the painful stomach cramps. Knowing that I'm going somewhere, even if not quite at this moment, is making each day a bit brighter. It almost sounds cliche to say, but this has how it's always been for me. If I felt like I was in a mindless, spinning rut, I wasn't happy. Yet, the moment I knew I was headed somewhere and that things were progressing in my life, I had a joy that could only be killed by that rut. Right now, I know that things will change in a couple months. It's a change I have chosen. One way or another it will happen. I'm just slowly taking the steps to get there and appreciating each day for the step that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment