Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beyond...

Sometimes we have to look deeper than just what we see. Sometimes it takes removing the color from life, everything we know and take for granted, just to see the truth that lies beneath. Sometimes it takes more than we're willing to give just to get what we need most...the truth...
Sometimes it takes us through so much pain and we just don't understand why. We can question everything. Pulling it apart and tearing it to pieces until we just can't do anymore. But eventually we have to face the facts that it's just not explainable. Everything happens for a reason. I've stood by this my entire life. I don't even know how. All I know is that I believe it with everything. What else can I put my faith in? I know there is an eternal purpose for everything and everyone so why doubt? Why even let myself begin to believe that I can allow myself to question things beyond my control. Trust me. I've wanted to question. And I have. But I always come to the same conclusion. That things are out of my control. But not in a chaotic way. But in a planned sort of way. That it will all work out. 
Trust me, this isn't easy, believing this. But it's how it is. There are so many things in my past that make me wonder. I wish that they had of gone different ways. But at the same time I don't wish for anything to change. I don't regret. I don't have time to regret. Time keeps going. I can't make it stop. I can't make it go backwards either. All I can do is just keep going along with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment