Monday, April 26, 2010

Midnight Talks

Rain and Windshield wipers. Lights and Passer-byes. Late nights talks wherever you are. It doesn't matter who says what. It doesn't matter the circumstance. What matters is knowing you're there each other. Friendship is a meaningful bond, never to be underestimated. The stories we tell, the secrets we keep. Even the fights and disagreements. It's worth it all. I couldn't be me without those who care for me. Those willing to give up some of there time to just sit with me, run around in the brisk wind while I attempt to take pictures of something they don't even fully understand. I try not to ask for too much, or much of anything for that matter. But each and everything you do for me, is cherished even if it isn't obvious. These are the moments I live for, the ones where I know I am cherished...

No comments:

Post a Comment