Thursday, April 15, 2010

Some Changes...

It's a sad reality but I think I have to face the facts. Some things just aren't meant to be. It's sad and tears me apart but maybe it's for the best. I'd rather realize the truth now then have to hurt even more later on. I deserve better. I know this is true. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not going to let myself get hurt anymore. I'm not going to let myself get blamed anymore either. I'm just going to let myself be. I deserve it...
I've let myself get hurt enough simply because I couldn't handle letting go. I was afraid of losing someone important to me. I'm still afraid of it. But the truth is, I can't force something that isn't meant to be. It hurts me to say this. But I think it may be true. Some people walk into our lives and change us forever. But some of those people walk back out. It's going to hurt, especially if it does go down this dividing path. But I'll be better off. I'm glad this one(what should be little) incident has opened my eyes. It's going to be tough and it's going to keep hurting. But I can live with it. I'm better off...

2 comments:

  1. You are right, you cannot force something that isn't meant to be... in the long run it is better. You might feel like crap now, but you will mend, you will learn, and you will be better for the next something that comes into your life. You will be better because of it =) Don't worry, you will not live with these feelings you currently have forever... you will be better... but it takes some time. Good luck Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. So much. It's been kinda tough lately to be honest. I feel like I'm losing two friends that mean a lot to me and I'm not even sure how it happened. It all seems so childish but then it doesn't. And...well, I'm not even sure what is going on. It's just hard to think about. But thank you. Thank you for your support :)

    ReplyDelete