Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't even know...

I've tried to figure it out. I've gone down the entire list of possibilities. I've thought it through and through. The only thing I can come up with is that you've taken it personal. No matter what I've told you, you must not have listened clear enough. I've explained it several times and yet you still don't seem to understand. Now, I can't get through to you, I feel like I can't even be around you. You've shut me out and the only reason I can see why is because you don't understand and you're not even trying. It's not me with a problem. Sure, I've had my issues. But I've told you them. I tried to explain them to you. Even recently. Yet for some reason you think I'm taking something out on you. You act like I don't want to be near you so you push me away. If you include me, it's only as an afterthought. How am I supposed to react when this is how it is? I can't just brush it off and act like nothing is wrong. Not now. Not when you treat me like you can't stand me and like you're mad at me. I don't even feel like I did anything wrong, I've gone over it a million times in my head and still can't figure out if I did do something wrong. The only thing I've come up with is what I've already told you. And also the fact that just because I don't follow you around everywhere doesn't put me up for worst friend of the year. Some things are becoming clearer, while others, I just don't know. I guess I'll try to let the pieces fall where they may, maybe you'll see soon enough. I've tried to explain, I've tried to be the best I can be, now just let me be myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment