Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine Madness

Ah, what a lovely day. I walked to work with my sleeves rolled up. I actually had to squint a couple times because there was this bright ball in the sky...a sun! Around here we've seen it maybe the equivalent of a broken week all year long. It's refreshing to step outside and not hug my arms to myself as i run down the hill towards class. I took my time walking down today. True, there is still a brisk breeze but the warmth of the sun reminds me of spring time. My favorite time of year. Things begin blooming again, life picks back up as if it were on hold. Hibernation awakes. Life...lives. And something about knowing that this time is almost here gives me a sense of happiness. One that only comes from nature and its beauty. There is a smile on my face today, knowing that these last few dreary, dragging months are finally breaking away. I can feel the creative surge in me getting deeper. Soon, I will be unstoppable again...

No comments:

Post a Comment