Thursday, March 4, 2010

I wasn't sure...

Not being sure happens a lot in life. We take adventures that we aren't sure are going to work or not. Some people rather not take the risks that make them unsure. Yet I'm not so sure that always works. 
It's hard for me to understand why everything happens. I'm not sure why I've lost some friends and why I've been the places I've been. All I know is that some day I want to look back and be "sure" that everything I did was worth it. Not necessarily that it was the right choice or the perfect move...but that it was all worth it.
I wasn't sure how this was going to work. I just knew I wanted to try something knew. It's time I need something knew...some understanding behind all these choices I've made. 
I wasn't sure...but someday I will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment