Saturday, March 20, 2010

And The Birds Go Chirp

I woke up at 9:17 this morning to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining in the window. I have to say, that is a pretty great way to wake up. I didn't get out of bed right away. Instead I laid there for over an hour just thinking. Pretty soon, I had a new story idea in my head. Now, I've told myself I wasn't allowed to start a new story until I finished this one. But when it comes you've at least got to write it down. So, my next thing to do today will be just to do that.
I checked the weather report when I got up this morning and smiled even more. Sunshine and 60 degree weather all day long. How much more perfect can it get? The swings just outside are calling-no, screaming- my name. It's no joke that weather has an effect on us. I can feel my mood shifting with the weather-and that's not too good here in East Tenn because the weather likes to change every five minutes. Either way, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment